2009 Ariens Wide Area Walk 1034 911403
$995.00 - Stock Number: 911403
The maneuverable Wide Area Walk with its 34-inch mowing path easily tackles the tall stuff in tight or open spaces. Its innovative Variable On-The-Fly drive system enables the operator to zip in and out, back and forth without ever stopping the machine. Add to that a 14-gauge stamped steel deck…an efficient cutting system and ergonomic handles with companion controls and you will be reliably cutting it up for years.
This unit is a demonstrator that comes with a full factory warranty.
Price is negotiable for a cash or check sale with no trade.
0% Financing Available.
|Speed||4 mph Forward/2 mph Reverse|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Type||Briggs & Stratton® I.C.|
(Shaft) 1" Dia. Steel
(Bearings) Sealed Ball Bearing
|Wheel Travel, Front||8|
|Wheel Travel, Rear||13 x 5|
(Engagement) PTO Lever
|Deck Material||14 ga|
|Drive System||Variable Speed Belt Drive|
- 10.5 hp Briggs & Stratton® I.C. engine
- 14-gauge stamped steel deck with a 12-gauge subframe
- 34” twin spindle cutting width
- 3-n-1 side discharge with optional mulch and bagger system
- 8-inch front swivel wheels
- Differential axle
- Ergonomic, easy to use handles and control system
- Operator zone key electric start and throttle control
- Variable On-The-Fly (VOF) system for forward and reverse drive