2011 BCS America 853 13hp Recoil Start
$3,850.00 - Stock Number: 8H0V1585
Powered by a 13HP Honda engine, this top-of-the-line model features three working speeds in both directions and differential drive. The distinctive characteristic of our Professional Series is differential drive -- the ability of one tractor wheel to turn faster or slower than the other. This provides “turn-on-a-dime” maneuverability and is a virtual must if you want to mow around individual trees and/or get close to things. Differential drive makes all turning easy, whether it’s the tiller at the end of your row, the snow thrower at the end of the driveway, etc.
The model 853 features three working speeds for both front- and rear-mount attachments. As a tiller, the 853 features both low gear for seedbed preparation and second gear for cultivating. In first, the tines rotate 20 times per revolution of the wheel. In second, the tines rotate 10 times per revolution of the wheel, which eliminates weeds and creates a dirt mulch, without over pulverizing the soil.
The 13HP Honda engine provides power-to-spare for all our rotary brush mowers, in addition to the sickle bar mowers. Its 2.7mph third gear is the logical choice for lawn mowing applications. A mowing sulky can be added for those who would prefer to ride.
PRICE IS FOR TRACTOR ONLY
TILLER NOT INCLUDED
|Engine||13 HP Honda GX390|
|Speed||3 forward, 3 reverse 0.7, 1.7, 2.7 mph|
|Transport Speed||8.3 mph (in tiller mode)|
- A fast transport speed for all front-mount attachments (requires the mowing sulky)
- A separate control to turn your implement on-and-off, independently of the wheels
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- Differential lockout to provide positive traction on demand
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Individual wheel brakes for turning and parking